PRINT FROM DIGITAL CAMERA
Canon printers are smart younger generation printers with which your print jobs from digital cameras are too simple. It is followed by the installation of your canon printer, connecting your canon printer to the digital camera and lastly printing from your digital camera to your canon printer as follows;
- Unbox your canon printer.
- Remove the packing materials and install the print heads.
- Fill ink in the ink tanks and then load enough number of papers in the paper tray.
- Connect the power cable to your canon printer and to the electrical outlet.
- Power on your canon printer. For doubts on canon printer setup, click on canon setup.
- Power off your digital camera.
- Once your canon printer is ready, connect the USB cable to the digital camera and to your canon printer.
- If you have connected the USB cable properly, your digital camera will power on automatically. If your digital camera did not turn on, please switch on your digital camera.
- If the connection is properly made, the direct printing icon will be displayed in your digital camera’s screen. If the option does not display, unplug and reconnect the USB cable.
- Now, select the photo you want to print from your digital camera.
- Change the print setting, style of your photo and provide your paper size, bordered or borderless and other information.
- Then, click on print and then select set to print your photo to your canon printer. For more information you can contact our canon support.